Alternate Uniforms 2019

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Pardon me, but I have no desire to see any of our football players in that.

Not that there's anything wrong with it....if you do.

It doesn't offer a lot of protection. And we're gonna get flagged for no knee or thigh pads. 

1 hour ago, Landlord said:

Knee pads are back starting last year:

usa_today_11210669.0.jpg

I think they've always been required to have a knee pads. They just started enforcing the location of the pad. They need to cover the knee now, and not be an extra thigh pad.

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

I think they've always been required to have a knee pads. They just started enforcing the location of the pad. They need to cover the knee now, and not be an extra things pad.

Yep that's more or less right. The players have always had "knee" pads, but really they weren't anywhere close to the knee, they were a tiny little thigh piece.

How about bringing back the gray face mask (I kind of like the no stripe look below) and the old school N U logo on their helmet for their "alternate". Maybe even test to see how that block N U logo looks, I have seen Frost wearing this hat a couple times. Then pair them with the something simple like the jerseys they wore at the Pipeline camp.

Hopefully they go for something clean and somewhat vintage in their styling, similar to what they have done with their basketball uniforms. Feel free for someone to put this all together.

image.png.05beda53561ca779ddf6498f28ab37b7.png

image.png.4d708b5ac67c1a210ec89e23f93a372e.png

image.png.ef2b8288044e435674f3e524a42e122a.png

image.thumb.png.8d766db921f9f3cdd62cccfc27501b6a.png

5 minutes ago, Danimal said:

I think these would make  a good third uniform, wear for our biggest road-game.

28902446900_03889d311f_o.jpg

If you get rid of the duct tape texture of the numbers and piping and the unnecessary diagonal cuts on the shoulder stripes, and I'm all in.