Huskers Italy Trip 2019

34 minutes ago, Igetbored216 said:

Does anyone know how good the competition was? I don't know anything about European basketball

Other teams like miami and MN played the same teams(some of them) and didnt beat them by as much as we did... That being said, I think it was european basketball so the same as a European Soccer team coming to the US... Overall talent should be way better. 

On 8/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, Minnesota_husker said:

I am so happy to have Doc back... 

I was indifferent towards Doc when he was the head coach.  He seemed like a great dude, but just not the best fit to run a big-time college basketball program.  I think he has to love his job now.  He can focus on being a defensive coach at a school and city he enjoyed living in.  Plus, all the pressure is on Fred now.

• 2 months later...

https://www.omaha.com/sports/college/huskers/blogs/btn-will-air-documentary-about-nebraska-basketball-s-italy-trip/article_10ce1e41-dae9-5f27-ab2e-1896b4d84af7.html

The Nebraska basketball team went to Italy this summer, and the Big Ten Network was along for the ride.

BTN will air a documentary titled "The B1G Trip: Nebraska Basketball In Italy" on Monday, Oct. 28 at 7 p.m. It will be divided into three episodes that will all be broadcast consecutively.

• Plus1 1