Superstitions?

Anyone have any superstitions or rituals that they routinely do for the Nebraska football season?

for me, this past year (and this coming year) it's going to be the Rotel dip I make. 2lb of Kraft cheese, a can of Rotel and a can of chili meat if I'm feeling it. Topped off with Tostitos. Honest to god, everytime I made it Nebraska won. Everytime I didn't make it, they lost. It was freaky...so you can bet your ass I'm making it for every game this year.

Go Big Red

Anyone have any superstitions or rituals that they routinely do for the Nebraska football season?

for me, this past year (and this coming year) it's going to be the Rotel dip I make. 2lb of Kraft cheese, a can of Rotel and a can of chili meat if I'm feeling it. Topped off with Tostitos. Honest to god, everytime I made it Nebraska won. Everytime I didn't make it, they lost. It was freaky...so you can bet your ass I'm making it for every game this year.

Go Big Red

Make 2 batches on USC and Texa$$ gamedays!

I can't wear anything red on gameday, unless I'm going to the stadium. If I wear my NU stuff while watching at home, they almost always lose...although I wore my Rozier/Green Jersey for the Alamo Bowl last year...and it worked just fine...'course, I went to a UM fan's house for the game, that may be why the jinx didn't work!

this may sound super crazy, but when i watch at home, i have to smoke a cigarette everytime we're on defense and take a drink after every punt. I swear to god it works!

p.s. i smoke A LOT during the games, it's the nerves!

jeez, its amazing you are still alive after last year. i bet you smoked a lot during the 04 season when the defense was on the field for 3/4 of the games...

I have to stand for 3/4 of the game even at home. I just cant sit there and its too nerve-racking

lol my roommates leave the house when i watch at home. i scream lots of obscenities at the top of my lungs when things go wrong. 04 was so bad, when Dailey ran out of bounds on that 4th down play against So. Miss, i knew he didnt have what it took. I couldnt even watch the rest of the season.

im really loud at the stadium, but i dont cuss. if i do, its under my breath, and nothing a kid hasnt heard before. like the 4 letter synonym of poop.

dood that dailey 4th down play i drove 18 hours from Georgia to see. Needless to say I spent the rest of the season locked up in my apt listening to the radio and crying everytime our offense took the field. <_<

Oh how things have changed for the better. Indeed I cant keep friends around for the game either. I am yelling and basically flipping out the whole time. :cheers

This is probally the wierdest of all of the superstitions, but I usually have about 10-15 people over to watch husker games and whenever we score or the D makes a big play we all cheers our beers and then sing the "Boomer Sooner".

Wrong team <_< :spooners