** 2019 Opponent Previews : Colorado (Game 2) **

14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

They thought what's his name whose name I don't remember was gonna run all over us.

I had to go look up their roster cuz it was driving me nuts not remembering the names. It was either Daniel Thomas or Bryce Brown, right? Brown had transferred from Tennessee 

3 minutes ago, GSG said:

I had to go look up their roster cuz it was driving me nuts not remembering the names. It was either Daniel Thomas or Bryce Brown, right? Brown had transferred from Tennessee 

2 minutes ago, BlitzFirst said:

Daniel Thomas I think.  He was something like 65 yards on 20 something carries.  Brilliant.

Yes. I still remember being really nervous during their first drive of the game and then I believe Lavonte David stopped him on a 4th and 2.

12 hours ago, RedDenver said:

AgonizingHilariousCow-size_restricted.gi

I was at the game and before hand there was some (friendly) trash talk coming from them and for sure this confidence that they were going to make a statement against us.

And then T-Magic happened. That was top 5 game in terms of fun for me. #1 will always be 2008 against Colorado but this one was easily top 5 and maybe even top 3.

Keep in mind I have only really been a Husker fan since 2007.

• Plus1 1