Saunders

** 2019 Opponent Previews : Colorado (Game 2) **

On 8/23/2019 at 10:15 PM, runningblind said:

That year with Tebow was some of the most entertaining football I have ever watched.

Flacco will be better than Keenum, but it depends on how they run the ball this year.  Defense will be top 5.  Bradley Chubb is going to have 20+ sacks.

No he wont. 

• Plus1 1

So the Buffaloes beat Colorado State 52-31 yesterday. Here's the box score from their game:

image.png.89c5b45e601f6bfb8ba82a5ace0d4af8.png

It surprises me that Colorado rushed for 243 yards. It does not surprise me however that their defense gave up 505 yards.

Also, Colorado State lost two fumbles.

Regardless of our sloppy outcome yesterday, there are only two things that worry me about this game:

1. Turnovers.

2. The altitude.

We are better than Colorado from top to bottom. Just need an aggressive offensive game plan from the very first series and we win this game.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

The ESPN predictor thingee went from 60% Husker win to 51% CU

That's what happenes when our supposed improved offense in it's second season under Frost pisses down it's leg unfortunately.  Hopefully we get it fixed this week and it was a first game jitters and we come out on fire and just put our boot on the fluffaloes necks.

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Undone said:

So the Buffaloes beat Colorado State 52-31 yesterday. Here's the box score from their game:

image.png.89c5b45e601f6bfb8ba82a5ace0d4af8.png

It surprises me that Colorado rushed for 243 yards. It does not surprise me however that their defense gave up 505 yards.

Also, Colorado State lost two fumbles.

Regardless of our sloppy outcome yesterday, there are only two things that worry me about this game:

1. Turnovers.

2. The altitude.

We are better than Colorado from top to bottom. Just need an aggressive offensive game plan from the very first series and we win this game.

They won't run that well on us. That said I'm worried about their passing game as our coverage was a bit lacking Saturday

Colorado defense better be ready. The O is going to come out with a chip on their shoulder after being embarrased Saturday. Adrian isn't going to accept how he played, I forsee a big bounce back game for him.

• Plus1 1

Just now, Street Novelist said:

Who will be covering Shenault? He's a real threat. They guy can do it all. He will definitely be a first round draft pick.

Probably a combination of people mostly Bootle, Jackson and Taylor I would guess.

18 minutes ago, Landlord said:

are you sure

As units and defined by high school recruiting rankings, yeah. I am sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if their starting center has a leg up on ours, though.   :)

• Upvote 1

Dismuke better be ready. Viska is gonna eat his lunch if that matchup comes on a deep route 

• Plus1 1