** 2019 Opponent Previews : Colorado (Game 2) **

4 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

I am curious to know what you saw in Saturday’s game that makes you think we are capable of beating Colorado in Boulder by that much...I don’t doubt we can win but it will a very close game and we need our offense to actually play.

What if our offense plays like we all imagined they would this last Saturday? It sounds to me like they are capeable

• Plus1 2

47 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

If this offense plays the way we all think they can.....with the defense playing the way they showed they can. 

Watch out.....we will be a happy fan base. 

The offense doesn't even have to play like we think they can.  They can simply play like they did much of the second half of last year.

• Plus1 3
1 hour ago, huskerfan74 said:

I am curious to know what you saw in Saturday’s game that makes you think we are capable of beating Colorado in Boulder by that much...I don’t doubt we can win but it will a very close game and we need our offense to actually play.

maybe you should ask him if he'd like to revise his prediction after saturday. i mean that post is from may.

3 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

You quoted a post I made in May dude......

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, GamingGlen said:

Actually, I've never had much of an issue with her ever since her first announcing at an Iowa game.  She made rookie mistakes that game but has come a long way since.

I agree. She still has some improvements she could make. Like doing a better job of memorizing the rosters before games. But honestly, she's come a long way since that first game. 

I think she would benefit from taking some auctioneer classes though; she sometimes stumbles over her syllables, corrects herself, and falls behind the action on the field. Learning how to clearly enunciate while spitting out a machine-gun cadence would improve her calling ability quite a bit. 

Just my opinion.