** 2019 Opponent Previews : Colorado (Game 2) **

19 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

What is that OL talking about? He is saying people wouldn't understand..understand what, playing football? 

Yeah, it's a pretty weird response. I get saying emotions got the best of you if you just deck a guy late, but twisting a knee is a conscious choice. And "cowards?" First of all plenty of people would say it to his face, they just don't have an opportunity to do so. I'm sure there are some morons making threats, but the majority of comments I've seen are just letting him know it was a cheap move and we don't like him. Social media is pretty much the only place to call out people who publicly do something stupid, I don't think that makes people "cowards."

I wish Callier was starting honestly, because regardless of exactly how many husker fans show up I guarantee it would be a very loud negative crowd reaction when he was announced. That would be weird in your own stadium - he'll probably get booed anyway. But again, I don't think that's inappropriate. Very different from booing players based on performance.

• Plus1 1

32 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Oh no you didn't.

Forcing AM to pass is not a "weakness" at all. The dude completes 60% plus of his passes when playing well (with last week being an outlier).

I hope that CU decides to commit a defensive player to spy Martinez. If they do it will only give the offense even more number advantages and I bet Frost and Martinez scorch their D. Not to mention how easy it'll be to get their D to bite on fakes if their eyes are in the backfield.

57 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I hope 2AM is willing to take the short routes to the TE and RB's.  The way the CU LB's covered against CSU, those should be wide open and still get chunk plays out of them.

I have the feeling this was drilled into him this week.

53 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Forcing AM to pass is not a "weakness" at all. The dude completes 60% plus of his passes when playing well (with last week being an outlier).

That outlier was still 59% completion.  He can do better.

• Plus1 2