A meaningless preseason poll has Nebraska at #7

19 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I don't have a Twitter account (anymore) but here's my top 10 list of teams I like:

1. Nebraska

2. Washington State

3. Oregon

4. UCF in 2017

Thats ridiculous. Nebraska has no business being ranked that highly. We’ve sucked for 20 years so of course that means we are going to suck forever no matter what culture or program changes or coaching improvements may be happening.

*according the some HB posters* :lol:

1 hour ago, hskrfan4life said:

It's based off a 247 article as well. They didn't just think of that.

I know I would be all for seeing a changing of the guard. Its gotten boring watching Ohio State, Alabama and Clemson dominate the country. Time for some new teams to take over. All of the top 3 of those teams have the coach. Nebraska and Michigan have the history on their side of being on top. Texas A&M not so much- but they are in Texas and have a great coach.

• Fire 1

Yes, meaningless.  Nebraska is rapidly improving, but it would be remarkable if they finished this season as a top 25 team.

Reality check: your Huskers won four games last year.  And yeah, they improved at the end of the season, but so do most well-coached teams.  So did my Gophers.  The Huskers and Gophers are going to be neck and neck this year, and neither team is going to finish in the top 10.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1