Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2019

Fantasy Football  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

So who likes their squad?

I'm still not sure how good mine will be. Wound up being fine waiting on QB and really liked a few of the guys that fell to me but overall I just feel like I wound up with an odd team.

I like my WR's, but my RB's are really weak. I am banking on one of Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murray to break out as a top QB. I did about as good as I could picking 14

I can't decide what I think.  I liked it as we were drafting.  But looking at it now, I'm not so sure.

I really didn't want to go Brown-Brown but all the top RBs were gone when I got my first pick so I went OBJ.  Then in the second round I had to get a RB but Chubb was the only decent one left.  So we'll see.

After that I think I have a lot of high-potential guys but they seem to have a lot of question marks as well.  Are Kupp and Fuller healthy?  Will Williams do well in a potent Chiefs offense?  Will Gordon return to something close to what he used to be in New England.

I do like Moncrief, Winston, Murray and Allison as backups.  I hate Winston but he put up very good stats last year and now has Arians as his coach.  So I think I have some margin for error.

I think I could have a pretty good team if several of those guys come through.  But I think I could be bottom third if things go poorly.

I like it more now.  I drafted Mahomes early just to have a good one then I missed getting an elite WR or RB but think Fournette and Edelman will be more than serviceable.  Plus Allen Robinson should have a sneaky good year.  Then of course I picked Hunt early, hoping that pays off down the stretch into the playoff.  And obviously stoked I got the Bears D!

12 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

So who likes their squad?

I'm still not sure how good mine will be. Wound up being fine waiting on QB and really liked a few of the guys that fell to me but overall I just feel like I wound up with an odd team.

On paper, I really like mine. Rodgers/Johnson/Brown/Kittles is a good core, and if AJ Green comes back healthy, I could be in a good position. 

On the other hand, Green Bay has a new offense, Arizona could/will be a dumpster fire, Brown is a headcase on a bad team, Kittles is the only great thing about SF, and the Bengals will Bengal, even with a former Husker at the helm.