Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2019

Fantasy Football  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

As it's a tie between a buy-in and free, would should probably go free this year. 

Maybe we could look at doing something a little different next year. 

Unless we're slamming the door shut, I'd be down to throw a few peanuts down. I voted accordingly.

If no one else responds and you'd still prefer to leave it alone, I'm fine with that too.

1 hour ago, Danny Bateman said:

Also, is anyone else having trouble joining the groups above? I can't find a place to enter the password when I follow the links.

If someone could screenshot this I'd appreciate it. I feel like an idiot.

I kind of had to pirate the link so I wasn't sure how well it would work.  Did you get it to go or still having trouble?

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

Hey I struggled getting in at first as well make sure you capitalize the b in HuskerBoard @Danny Bateman. Oh you mean to enter the password. Nevermind

It's OK, I wound up figuring it out. It wouldn't give me a password field until I actually created an entry. I wound up just joining the pickem manually by searching for it with your tip.

• Plus1 1

58 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

I think it is set for 9 PM Central time

That's what mine says is 9pm.  But I manage a coupleleagues, I know there always seems to be some discrepancies between mobile and desktop.

EDIT:  After digging a little further on the app it seems to be set at 8:30 central time.  Maybe that's when the draft room opens.

20 minutes ago, Redux said:

That's what mine says is 9pm.  But I manage a coupleleagues, I know there always seems to be some discrepancies between mobile and desktop.

EDIT:  After digging a little further on the app it seems to be set at 8:30 central time.  Maybe that's when the draft room opens.

Yeah. Mav is the one who set it so he should know