Sign in to follow this  
The Murphinator

Huskerboard Fantasy Football 2019

Fantasy Football  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Redux I bow to you, Boner brother. Your squad had a great week and sent me that first L.  The Boner Belt belongs to you. For now.

Still, not a bad week. Pasted my brother by 35 in our dynasty league to go to 4-1 and won in my other money league by <2 points to go to 3-2 after losing by <2 last week.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

@Redux I bow to you, Boner brother. Your squad had a great week and sent me that first L.  The Boner Belt belongs to you. For now.

I.humbly accept.  My excitement had begun dropping to half mast.

Great since ESPN updated their fantasy app I can't log in now because my email doesn't work anymore and they say I need to change my password to sign in, but they send what I need to change it to the email that doesn't work. Getting a hold of support at least I got my lineup set this week. Hopefully they can get it worked out for me

Not sure what is going on with my team but I think we're figuring some things out. Hopefully we can keep this train rolling because this is my only hope for a fantasy winner this year. 

Ok. Support finally got back to me. Since they logged me out of my account I no longer have access to that account. They told me that I have to have the LM add me on my new account now. @Mavric can you message me so I can at least manage my team the rest of the year