Craziest Husker related football story you have heard?

2 hours ago, Fru said:

Very suspicious. 

FWIW, at the 2:04:02 mark is where Rozier gets injured. Looks questionable to me. 

Agreed.  

What registered immediately is that both these guys are from New Jersey.  Maybe it’s a coincidence, but it makes me think the fix was more likely.

Hell, the Peter brothers are from New Jersey too.  It all makes sense now...

14 hours ago, Fru said:

Very suspicious. 

[snip youtube]

FWIW, at the 2:04:02 mark is where Rozier gets injured. Looks questionable to me. 

The Rozier controversy wouldn't be complete without talking about him signing a contract with the Pittsburgh Maulers a day before the USFL draft. 

On 7/17/2019 at 4:08 PM, teachercd said:

I just try using common sense with this stuff...so Bo is at a baseball (basketball game?) for his kid...

There is a "bad call" and bo starts to lose it...

He gets so out of control that he is kicked out of the gym/field by the ref/ump...and no one filmed that s#!t???

I mean...when Joe Smith the dad of Tim Smith does that...it ends up on Twitter in 15 seconds...but when Bo Pelini does it NO ONE filmed it?

Just like Moos is sprawled out drunk at Lincoln bars and no one filmed it?  Come on.

Exactly

On 7/17/2019 at 6:56 PM, Landlord said:

Widespread legitimate cameras on phones weren't really a thing in culture before probably 2010. 

Even now, lots of things happen all the time that nobody films. That's generally not people's first instinct. 

To film Bo having a meltdown? That literally would be their first instinct 

On 7/17/2019 at 4:08 PM, Moiraine said:

Go look in the mirror. When you come back, tell me, do any of these people look familiar?

4f3c918a07c8a.image.jpg?resize=400,283

bo-pelini.png?w=610&h=343&crop=1

<<pretend this is a photo of Carl's kids>>

If you didn't see any of the above people in the mirror, it should be intuitively obvious to you why it's not beneath Bo to go harass a booster at a hotel before a game who he thinks has slighted him. It sounds exactly like something he would do based on all of the other data. That's why it's a rumor that's not hard for people to believe.

As far as the cell phone point, it's a good one. But it doesn't mean it isn't the type of thing Bo is capable of. Again, that's why it makes for a good rumor.

Massive conjecture and completely ridiculous

11 minutes ago, KingBlank said:

Massive conjecture and completely ridiculous

There is no conjecture in what I wrote. I don't believe the hotel story. But it is absolutely within Bo's character to do something like that. I have all the information I need, it's readily available.

• Plus1 1