Could you do any of the following?

Cdog923

Hitting a baseball 

Scoring a point

Running for 5 yards

in that order.

If an NBA player doesn't want you to score...you won't.  It is that simple.  Shoot most of us have probably played against dudes that played college ball at crappy D3 schools and it is a crazy difference.

Hitting a baseball would really just be dumb luck and you are bound to finally make contact and dribble one.

Running for 5 yards, no chance.  For years now I have stood on the sidelines while coaching and it is shocking how far 5 yards really is when you are being chased.

Yeah I’m going with #1. I’ll just hang out on the 3 point arc and wait for the D to get lazy as they often do.

Maybe 20 years ago I woulda tried to gain 5 yards but pretty sure it would kill me, literally, to take an NFL hit now.

#3? Home run contest pitching yes. Actual MLB pitcher trying to not let me hit it, no friggin way.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

That's even tougher than scoring a point in an NBA game. Not doubting you, just pointing out you're claiming something more difficult than what was posed.

Just got to flop like Harden to get to the free throw line. Also if you are playing in an NBA game I assume you are playing against NBA players

• Plus1 1

If you're in control of certain factors then some could be relatively easy to do once.

Running for five yards in an NFL game wouldn't be that tough if you're running behind the best line in the league vs the worst front seven. I can't imagine that not being the easiest scenario, at least for me personally having not played baseball since the 3rd grade and being a career 52% free throw shooter :lol: 

4 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

That's even tougher than scoring a point in an NBA game. Not doubting you, just pointing out you're claiming something more difficult than what was posed.

Scoring a point on Steve Nash one on one if you're a big dude would be easier than scoring a point in an NBA game with four other defenders around. Unless you got lucky and had someone set you up with a pass for a wide open layup. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Landlord said:

Scoring a point on Steve Nash one on one if you're a big dude would be easier than scoring a point in an NBA game with four other defenders around. Unless you got lucky and had someone set you up with a pass for a wide open layup. :lol: 

Oh I'm not going into the paint. My only hope is that they don't cover me too close out on the arc or that they foul me and I get to the line.