Dismuke & Stovall cited by police

1 hour ago, KingBlank said:

Terrible take

Well it was meant tongue in cheek. But really, back in the day, if it wasn't too serious of a deal they would sort of look the other way. Of course it would be better if these guys were more careful and didn't seem to get caught so easily.

2 minutes ago, macroboy said:

It's almost like we've done this before.

Also, what did you think of Tmart's throwing motion.

Recruiting stars aren't everything.

Darn you! You just covered the remainder of the off season. Now I have no reason to get out of bed until Aug 31.

21 minutes ago, macroboy said:

It's almost like we've done this before.

Also, what did you think of Tmart's throwing motion.

Recruiting stars aren't everything.

I hear that Dukes kid is better than Lord, and he's only a true freshman. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, RedSavage said:

That's really, really, dumb on Dismuke's part.  Driving with a suspended license can get you jail time on a first offense in NE.  Not sure what the consequences are for being cited twice but can't imagine they're good.  On the other hand, can school just start already so these damn LPD cops can have something better to do.

Naw, driving on a suspended just wastes part of your day while they book you then send you on your merry way. Even for the second offense. Basically all you have to do is get it reinstated before your court date. Dont even have to go to court.

Edited by desertshox
Damn fat fingers

Regardless of peoples opinion of the "wacky weed" until the NCAA stops testing for it and until it is legal, it is a problem to have a team of dope heads.  What happened to pride?  What happened to the TEAM?  What happened to treating your one body with respect?  For any athlete trying to perform at the highest levels, any drug or alcohol is not good for them.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, 10_point_buck said:

Regardless of peoples opinion of the "wacky weed" until the NCAA stops testing for it and until it is legal, it is a problem to have a team of dope heads.  What happened to pride?  What happened to the TEAM?  What happened to treating your one body with respect?  For any athlete trying to perform at the highest levels, any drug or alcohol is not good for them.  

A. You can still have these things and get high occasionally. 

B. Might want to do some research on the benefits of weed for athletes...or anyone for that matter. Can’t group it with alcohol. 

C. I know these factors don’t circumvent the law but your mentality is outdated. 

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Cornfed said:

A. You can still have these things and get high occasionally. 

B. Might want to do some research on the benefits of weed for athletes...or anyone for that matter. Can’t group it with alcohol. 

C. I know these factors don’t circumvent the law but your mentality is outdated. 

Spoken like a true "burn out" :-)  Again, regardless of mine or your thoughts on the subject, the NCAA still has the cards in their hand.  You keep failing drug tests and you don't play, hell the NFL is still that way.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, 10_point_buck said:

Spoken like a true "burn out" :-)  Again, regardless of mine or your thoughts on the subject, the NCAA still has the cards in their hand.  You keep failing drug tests and you don't play, hell the NFL is still that way.  

Burn. Lol. Again, I know that it doesn’t change the law(s). I’m saying that your mentality might be a little flawed. Saying that an athlete can’t have pride in the team if he ever slips up or that it doesn’t have any benefits.

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

Burn. Lol. Again, I know that it doesn’t change the law(s). I’m saying that your mentality might be a little flawed. Saying that an athlete can’t have pride in the team if he ever slips up or that it doesn’t have any benefits.

No, I hear you.  My father has a debilitating disease and there are medical uses that help folks like him.  I also have a brother who went the other path, using pot as a gateway to other drugs, messing up his entire life.  Like any substance, it is a slippery slope of benefits vs harm.

• Plus1 1