Dismuke & Stovall cited by police

2 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

Just more of the "me" over team attitude that still remains on campus...  Pull him for the Purdue game... we wont be missing much.

Perhaps that can be a punishment.  Put 'em in the game and have them catch high passes across the middle and get killed by the defense.  They can ask JD Spielman to explain what this means. 

57 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

You, nor anyone else, know the full story here. Let's keep the judgement to a minimum until we hear something more--you just had posters provide multiple examples where it's entirely possible someone was innocent of a failure to appear charge because of a problem that isn't with the recipient. 

I'm sorry, but I have never missed a court date...  its something that you don't tend to forget..  I'm also pretty sure the University was aware of the date and has people making sure their student athletes are aware of where they are suppose to be..

• Plus1 3
44 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

I'm sorry, but I have never missed a court date...  its something that you don't tend to forget..  I'm also pretty sure the University was aware of the date and has people making sure their student athletes are aware of where they are suppose to be..

So, maybe there was a clerical error and the date was changed without Dismuke or any University representation being made aware or it went to an old address. It's not like the government never makes mistakes...

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

I know someone whose father has that job at another B1G school.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

So, maybe there was a clerical error and the date was changed without Dismuke or any University representation being made aware or it went to an old address. It's not like the government never makes mistakes...

His lawyer knows when his court dates are and it would be a really strange situation if his notice wasn’t delivered. 

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Considering how involved the university was with Mo, I'm not buying this

9 hours ago, WyoHusker56 said:

To be fair it appears Dismuke had a IDGAF attitude about his court date :lol:

You know what I meant by IDGAF. Not in a careless way by any means. The whole apology tour with the players and coaches is an example. If they want players to be tough, you gotta get tough. See Nick Saban.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, twofittyonred said:

Really..??   

Literally 2 examples from posters in this thread, and it's not like this is a massive group of people. It happens, not infrequently. He's probably had multiple addresses here in Lincoln, and clerical errors happen. The bottom line is we don't know, and the rumored resolution would indicate even the city doesn't think it's a big deal.

16 hours ago, lo country said:

Rumor has it he paid a $100 fine today and is good....

• Plus1 2
6 hours ago, Husker in WI said:

Literally 2 examples from posters in this thread, and it's not like this is a massive group of people. It happens, not infrequently. He's probably had multiple addresses here in Lincoln, and clerical errors happen. The bottom line is we don't know, and the rumored resolution would indicate even the city doesn't think it's a big deal.

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/dismuke-goes-to-court-clears-up-warrant/article_b0913b2d-0246-517d-b523-870919b330c3.amp.html

Saw the info before the article, but now it's "official"...