The 1st TD - The 1st D game changer

First TD, Defense Stopper  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, Ulty said:

I hope it's the bomb to Spielman, and he gets established early as the dominant threat he is.

You know, all offseason, we have been talking about the running back situation, Martinez's Heisman campaign, the O-Line, concerns about the D, etc... but there has not really been a lot of talk about Spielman. He's a game changer, and aside from Martinez, our most dangerous and dominant player. 

Shhhh we're hoping other teams forget about him and don't cover him. 

2 hours ago, Ulty said:

I hope it's the bomb to Spielman, and he gets established early as the dominant threat he is.

You know, all offseason, we have been talking about the running back situation, Martinez's Heisman campaign, the O-Line, concerns about the D, etc... but there has not really been a lot of talk about Spielman. He's a game changer, and aside from Martinez, our most dangerous and dominant player. 

He's so good we don't even have to talk about it.

13 hours ago, TGHusker said:

ah - the TE Seam - didn't think about that.  Now that you mention it - I think the TEs will have the opportunity to "steal the show" beginning this year as I think they will be much improved.   We got fast guys in the slot, outside and in the back field.  D keys on the speed guys and the TE is open for a 'gotcha' TD. 

I am really hoping we can use the TE like we saw at UCF. Hoping they are improving as much as we have been hearing about.