**2019 Nebraska Season Predictions: Call Your Shot**

PROJECT THE 2019 SEASON  

117 members have voted

1. 1. What is Nebraska's final record for the 2019 regular season?

2. 2. Where do the Huskers finish in the Big Ten West in 2019?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/28/2019 at 04:00 PM

22 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

man...I hope you are right...

First time head coach whose second game will be against a highly motivated hated foe. That could end up being a very, very good hire by Colorado (he certainly has the pedigree) but such scenarios often see a team self destruct.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:42 PM, RedDenver said:

I'm going with 8-4 and 2nd in the west despite the urge to predict better. I think we'll be a dangerous team that manages to lose some games we should win.

I’m with you. Unless we’re monumentally better at stopping the run, I don’t see >8 wins. Unfortunately I don’t think our D is there yet. 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

I think the Colorado game will be a good indicator of how the season will go.

11 hours ago, brophog said:

The only thing we will learn in that game is what quarter Frost decides to pull his starters.

If he pulls starters early, that would be telling for the season as The Dude said....

9abcf5f70090d1856c8a8e3c0b2324ca1b09d6c2

• Thanks 2

08/31 - South Alabama W

09/07 - @ Colorado W*

09/14 - Northern Illinois  W

09/21 - @ Illinois W

09/28 - Ohio State L*

10/05 - Northwestern W

10/12 - @ Minnesota W

10/26 - Indiana W

11/02 - @ Purdue L

11/16 - Wisconsin W

11/23 - @ Maryland L

11/29 - Iowa W

Going to Maryland at the end of the year may be a bigger test than many here want to assume--they've been steadily improving, and almost upended tOSU at home late last season. Same with Pur-f*****g-due; they could give us all we can handle on defense this season, especially if we don't improve up front. 

And I put asterisks next to Colorado and tOSU. I really don't see us winning both, but I could see where we lose to Colorado in Boulder and then turn around and get a W against tOSU. 

So I see us as 9-3 on the season and winning the B1G West. 

B1G West:

1. Nebraska

2. Pur-f*****g-due

3. Wisky*

4. Iowa*

5. Minnesota*

6. Northwestern*

7. Illinois

(NOTE: 3-6 are interchangeable because of how close things will be between them.)

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

Going to Maryland at the end of the year may be a bigger test than many here want to assume--they've been steadily improving, and almost upended tOSU at home late last season.

If Maryland ever got out of their own way, they could really become something. I’m just not sure that’s this year with a new coach on cleanup duty.

I actually like when get them even if it’s kinda the definition of a trap game just because we’ll know what we are playing for by then. I feel like if we are losing that game, at that point in the season, we are closer to that 6-7 win mark. If we are in the divisional title race, that’s a game I think we find a way to win.

1 hour ago, brophog said:

If Maryland ever got out of their own way, they could really become something. I’m just not sure that’s this year with a new coach on cleanup duty.

I actually like when get them even if it’s kinda the definition of a trap game just because we’ll know what we are playing for by then. I feel like if we are losing that game, at that point in the season, we are closer to that 6-7 win mark. If we are in the divisional title race, that’s a game I think we find a way to win.

True...but replacing their coach with Alabama's OC...I think we're making assumptions he'll fail straight out. I think he has the pieces to be a good 8-9 win team already, and now they have one of 'Bama's better offensive minds at the helm.