Got my copy of Madden NFL 20 reserved.  I'm one of those people that order it every year. 

one of the cool features this year for me is:

Face of the Franchise: QB1

Take the journey of an NFL superstar. Create a college quarterback and dominate the College Football Playoff, then impress the scouts at the NFL Combine. Find out where your story begins at the NFL Draft, and then fight to prove you belong in the league. Last long enough and you just might leave a legacy and even play in a few Pro Bowls. This new and customizable career campaign is all about you, with personalized playable scenarios, events, and dynamic challenges. The choices you make early on will affect how your career pans out!

-Source EA Sports. 

Adding the College Football Playoff gives me hope, maybe we are a step closer to another College Football Game from EA Sports. 

The graphics I have seen look crisp, once I get the game 8/2/19 I will try to give a more honest review.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, cornhuskers4ever said:

Got my copy of Madden NFL 20 reserved.  I'm one of those people that order it every year. 

one of the cool features this year for me is: 

Face of the Franchise: QB1

Take the journey of an NFL superstar. Create a college quarterback and dominate the College Football Playoff, then impress the scouts at the NFL Combine. Find out where your story begins at the NFL Draft, and then fight to prove you belong in the league. Last long enough and you just might leave a legacy and even play in a few Pro Bowls. This new and customizable career campaign is all about you, with personalized playable scenarios, events, and dynamic challenges. The choices you make early on will affect how your career pans out! 

-Source EA Sports. 

Adding the College Football Playoff gives me hope, maybe we are a step closer to another College Football Game from EA Sports.  

The graphics I have seen look crisp, once I get the game 8/2/19 I will try to give a more honest review. 

That mode sounds pretty sick, tbh.

Kind of like the very basic Superstar mode they introduced back in the day when I still played the game more. I enjoyed that. Maybe it'd be worth picking up a copy.

I think it has great promise, and a great step from the "Longshot" they had the last 2 years. 

On another note, I miss the ability to create a franchise team in a location of your choice, I can't remember the Madden game it was, but I took the Buffalo Bills and moved them to Omaha NE as the Omaha Beef as an expansion NFL team.  I had fans from Lincoln and Omaha and besides being the Beef, my colors were Scarlet and Cream.  

It is cool though being able to move an NFL team to Canada or overseas. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

32 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I don't bother buying and playing these games, but this is interesting to hear because most of the stuff I've been seeing online is this is the most inexcusable madden product in ages. 

They made it more realistic.  You cant throw bullets down the field nor jump 10 feet with your lbs.  You also dont have all day to throw against good pass rushers 

39 minutes ago, huskerfan333157 said:

They made it more realistic.  You cant throw bullets down the field nor jump 10 feet with your lbs.  You also dont have all day to throw against good pass rushers 

So in other words they're getting closer to the gameplay ability and quality that 2K had back in 2005/2008? :P 

• Fire 1

Update on Madden NFL 20. 

Started playing the QB1 portion on 8/5/19

Set up myself as the player, and choose Oklahoma as my Team.

Going to the Championship Playoff, and I get to select the 1st team I face, so I select Texas.    Oops. 

Texas can do no wrong, and somehow I squeak out a 14 to 13 win, no 1 second remaining in this game...

Move on to playing Florida ST in the Championship game.  The Coach wanted to have me play conservative in the 1st game, before I take the field, he says to let it all fly. 

We score 4 passing touchdowns in the game, and FSU scores a go ahead Touchdown half way through the 4th.  Time to rally down the field, and get the go ahead run and up by 2 before the extra point.  Gut check time, do we play conservative and kick the Extra Point, and hope they don't go into field goal range. 

Needless to say, tried to go for 2, but missed. 

End up winning the game by 2, and onward to NFL Combine. 

• 4 weeks later...