epstein

I wonder if two of our presidents have been child rapists.

Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. BushWhite House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Of course, the two Epstein friends that people are most curious about are Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, both of whom have denied anything untoward. During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton’s campaign consulted Bill’s post–White House Secret Service logs because they were worried Trump would bring up Bill’s close association with Epstein and wanted to get ahead of the story, a source told me.

44 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

Franklin CU Scandal enough to get you started?

That was concluded to be a hoax and one of the accusers spent time in jail over it. Probably won't dig any further since none of the sources I've seen look legitimate.

But even if we were to find out Bush was guilty of that, I'm not sure how we go from there to "high likelihood of many more than two."

5 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

That was concluded to be a hoax and one of the accusers spent time in jail over it. Probably won't dig any further since none of the sources I've seen look legitimate.

But even if we were to find out Bush was guilty of that, I'm not sure how we go from there to "high likelihood of many more than two."

I don’t think it was a hoax.  The problem is that those in power have the ability to squelch victims, like we’re seeing come to light now.

I read Sen. John DeCamp’s book on the matter.  I could read it thinking the whole time that it was all make believe, since that was the only way I could get through it.  That is, until I found out that a friend of mine knew one of the people mentioned (found “suicided”) in the book pretty well.  (Was a roommate to her boyfriend at one time, who I also knew).  it got pretty real then.  

Too many dots connect too well for it have been a “Carefully Crafted Hoax”, as it is deemed.  (I only even went down that rabbit hole to begin with because Graham Spanier was at UNL and also at PSU during Sandusky’s ring and was just hoping I would find there was no connection but the rabbit hole on this goes pretty far down.)

I mean, I don’t blame people for not believing it - it’s too horrific to even comprehend.  A person with any kind of ethic/moral compass should hope and PRAY it’s false.  But, the MO for these people really never changes.

Just now, Scarlet Overkill said:

I don’t think it was a hoax.  The problem is that those in power have the ability to squelch victims, like we’re seeing come to light now.

I read Sen. John DeCamp’s book on the matter.  I could read it thinking the whole time that it was all make believe, since that was the only way I could get through it.  That is, until I found out that a friend of mine knew one of the people mentioned (found “suicided”) in the book pretty well.  (Was a roommate to her boyfriend at one time, who I also knew).  it got pretty real then.  

Too many dots connect too well for it have been a “Carefully Crafted Hoax”, as it is deemed.  (I only even went down that rabbit hole to begin with because Graham Spanier was at UNL and also at PSU during Sandusky’s ring and was just hoping I would find there was no connection but the rabbit hole on this goes pretty far down.)

I mean, I don’t blame people for not believing it - it’s too horrific to even comprehend.  A person with any kind of ethic/moral compass should hope and PRAY it’s false.  But, the MO for these people really never changes.

To the bolded, that isn't it. And I'm sure cover-ups do happen. It's just hard for me to believe after this broke in the news that none of the follow ups found anything that could be prosecuted.

30 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

To the bolded, that isn't it. And I'm sure cover-ups do happen. It's just hard for me to believe after this broke in the news that none of the follow ups found anything that could be prosecuted.

Money talks... and prevents talking.  That and threats of violence.  Just saying.  Again, it’s your call to believe or not.  My stance is - what is the harm in believing the alleged victims?  Get them help in some way, even if they’re making it up.  Believe them at first until proven otherwise.  If they made it up, what’s the angle?  The perfect victim is always the outcast from broken homes, or street trash that no one would ever believe anything they say over a wealthy person in a position of power, or law enforcement.  Some priminant people at the OWH were allegedly involved, and it was not in their best interest to publish the truth.   But no one in the news or law enforcement would ever be corrupt or lie or anything like that, right?  Back then, that was unheard of for people to question any of these entities.  Now, it should be expected to question everything.

How’d Epstein get away with his stuff for so long without actual tangible prosecution?  How’d Trump?  Connections, wealth, power, money.

there was a financial scandal at Franklin CU.  The charges for that actually stuck.  It’s always the money that gets them into power, and then takes them down.  Did Al Capone get taken down for all the violent crimes he committed?  No, it was tax evasion.