epstein

tonight on hannity    the  clintonbodycount

the bots and q folks already have that trending on twitter.    almost like they were ready for it.

Worldwide trends

43 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Didn't Epstien already provide some information? Or was going to provide information?

I don't think he had cooperated - the names they have is based on the girls testimony as well as documents, CDs, taps etc that they recovered in him home(s) and safes.

• Plus1 1
11 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

I don't think he had cooperated - the names they have is based on the girls testimony as well as documents, CDs, taps etc that they recovered in him home(s) and safes.

Thank you for the information I haven't been following this very closely.

Just now, Moiraine said:

Did he not already attempt suicide like a week ago? At that point you keep an eye on him 24/7. I guess getting justice for the girls he raped wasn't important enough to have a guard who's probably paid less than $20/hour watch him all the time.

the story is that he was under suicide watch.   guess that means they watched him do it

• Plus1 1

7 hours ago, Danny Bateman said:

And robbed a bunch of abused women of their chance at justice. And potentially let all of his pedo friends walk free.

On net this sucks for everyone.

I was not one of the girls...but if something like what happened to them happened to me I would personally take amazing pleasure knowing that the person that did that s#!t to me was so scared, so depressed, so lonely, so embarrassed, so terrified, so small, so pathetic and such a coward...that he tried to kill himself and failed and then tried again and made it work.  I would relish in the thought that he sat there in the cell and every minute of every hour was thinking of ways to kill himself.  

The only thing that would make me happier in that situation would be if I got to either see it or do it.  I would have a huge a$$ grin on my face from the moment I heard about it until I went to sleep that night.

2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Are you saying Trump had a hand in Epstein getting suicided? Haven't heard that yet that would be wild.

yesterday the story broke that epstein recruited girls at mar a lago.   today he is dead.  i can see where someone might connect those dots.  

We also found out yesterday that a British Royal was involved with Epstein.

I take some solace in knowing the FBI, the DOJ and the SDNY are all going to separately probe how this could possibly occur. Does anyone out there actually believe this is a simple suicide? The people whose sick desires Epstein helped facilitate have pockets that are endlessly deep and lot of power. All it akes to whack someone in prison is paying off a guard or two to mysteriously wander away from their post.

If something like that did happen I hope we get to the bottom of it.  This was too big a domino protecting too many monsters to just accept and move on.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1