epstein

1 minute ago, ZRod said:

Just because someone seems upbeat when you're around them doesn't mean they aren't depressed or suicidal.

Yes but that isn't the only piece of information. Screaming from the cell, broken neck bones. Typically those things are more associated with murder. Suicide is still a possibility don't get me wrong, but I think murder isn't beyond reason.

I'll admit, when this happened, I was on vacation hiking in the beautiful rocky mountains and I haven't read a lot on it.

This is friggen amazing if true.  

The guards fell asleep = drugged??

The cameras were turned off = inside job??

Many very prominent people were/are about to be named in this = They very well still might be.

Pardon me if I don't feel sorry for Mr. Epstein's demise.....but....I'm getting the feeling this is about to get really good.

:snacks:

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Yes but that isn't the only piece of information. Screaming from the cell, broken neck bones. Typically those things are more associated with murder. Suicide is still a possibility don't get me wrong, but I think murder isn't beyond reason.

I never saw this.  Where did you see this?  If this is true, its def. murder because hanging victims cant scream, their wind pipe is being crushed.

5 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

I never saw this.  Where did you see this?  If this is true, its def. murder because hanging victims cant scream, their wind pipe is being crushed.

Thought I saw it on this thread but now I can't find the post. Either way here is the news report

https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/screams-reportedly-came-from-jeffrey-epsteins-cell-the-morning-he-died/

I guess after rereading it the screams were of the guards? Weird article sorry.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-death-shrieking-heard-jail-cell-morning-he-died-metropolitan-correctional-center/

Here is the original report. I guess its kind of unclear.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm getting the feeling this is about to get really good.

Maybe as a spectacle and piece of entertainment, but it's actually quite bad. Barr, and by extension Trump his daddy, now more or less have control over the allegations and knowledge that Epstein had.

1 minute ago, Landlord said:

Maybe as a spectacle and piece of entertainment, but it's actually quite bad. Barr, and by extension Trump his daddy, now more or less have control over the allegations and knowledge that Epstein had.

That is a big concern of mine.  I'm praying there are other law enforcement agencies involved...Southern District of NY???  Since, that's where he was held???