epstein

40 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

I really hope she talks, she's got dirt on alot of people and they need to come to justice,  Bill Clinton has to be s#!tting hisself right now 

I can only imagine the joy in Hillary’s soul when she goes to visit Bill to get the garage code and tells him that she’s finally leaving him. And he tells her about his cell mate named Donald.  

In my best Bill Clinton voice: “I call him my sweet little Donica...”

:lol:

1 hour ago, man eating mastodon said:

I really hope she talks, she's got dirt on alot of people and they need to come to justice,  Bill Clinton has to be s#!tting hisself right now 

It wasn't Bill Clinton's DOJ who was in charge of the jail where Epstein "committed suicide." And you know Mr. "Lock Her Up" Trump has no love for the Clintons. So why would he allow Epstein to die on his watch if Epstein had dirt on Bill Clinton?

Or maybe it's not Clinton who's s#!tting himself so much right about now....

sECTqJW.jpg

HpfGV4M.jpg

KE4doLx.jpg

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, knapplc said:

It wasn't Bill Clinton's DOJ who was in charge of the jail where Epstein "committed suicide." And you know Mr. "Lock Her Up" Trump has no love for the Clintons. So why would he allow Epstein to die on his watch if Epstein had dirt on Bill Clinton?

Or maybe it's not Clinton who's s#!tting himself so much right about now....

sECTqJW.jpg

HpfGV4M.jpg

KE4doLx.jpg

Ah...maybe, just maybe...its BOTH

• Plus1 2

Definitely both imo, you dont fly on Epsteins plane 26 times for the movie selection like Billy did, people get killed in prison and jail all the time and it doesn't matter who's in the white house to get it done. Money is all the power you need. People got paid to keep Epstein quiet 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Moiraine said:

It continues to amaze me what people think the Clintons are capable of. You’d think if they were that capable, even if it’s murdering people, that people would give them more respect for being geniuses.

One could also reason to think that if they're so great at all this backroom bulls#!t that Hillary would be president right now

• Plus1 2