epstein

2 hours ago, GSG said:

One could also reason to think that if they're so great at all this backroom bulls#!t that Hillary would be president right now

Let's say the Clinton's are frighteningly powerful in the shadows. Can have people killed, have loyalists in different areas of government who can squeeze and mold things to their liking.

How does that kind of power extrapolate to controlling an election with citizens voting and citizens volunteering/counting ballots? 

6 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Let's say the Clinton's are frighteningly powerful in the shadows. Can have people killed, have loyalists in different areas of government who can squeeze and mold things to their liking.

How does that kind of power extrapolate to controlling an election with citizens voting and citizens volunteering/counting ballots? 

Deep State, my friend. Deep State.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

How does Putin do it?

53 minutes ago, funhusker said:

How does Putin do it?

Putin does it out in the open.

• He has any real potential opponents murdered or constantly detained/harassed by security services and shut out from the election by concocted crime convictions.

• He squashes demonstrations and protests with draconian laws that leave no room for something akin to the first amendment.

• Election officials are controlled by the state, and many stuff ballot boxes. 

• He/the state controls and owns the media

So in a nutshell he doesn't do it in the shadows, and he uses the power of the centralized state. The Clinton's don't have or couldn't operate the same way, so

I mean I'm not at all a Clinton conspiracy theorist but Hillary losing the election(s) isn't a proof through to the claim that the Clinton's obviously don't or couldn't have some powerful behind closed doors influence.

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

Putin does it out in the open.

• He has any real potential opponents murdered or constantly detained/harassed by security services and shut out from the election by concocted crime convictions.

• He squashes demonstrations and protests with draconian laws that leave no room for something akin to the first amendment.

• Election officials are controlled by the state, and many stuff ballot boxes. 

• He/the state controls and owns the media

So in a nutshell he doesn't do it in the shadows, and he uses the power of the centralized state. The Clinton's don't have or couldn't operate the same way, so

I mean I'm not at all a Clinton conspiracy theorist but Hillary losing the election(s) isn't a proof through to the claim that the Clinton's obviously don't or couldn't have some powerful behind closed doors influence.

In no way, shape, or form, do I think the Clintons have the same level of control over the workings of the USA as Putin does Russia.  That is insane!  If a person truly believes that, they are crazy.  So crazy, that I would nod along with them while they talked because I'd be terrified of what they might do!

But Putin does show that someone that actually does have that "power" can do many things to shape an election.  The fact that Hillary Clinton lost is proof that she and her deep state friends aren't nearly as scary and powerful as some crazy people claim them to be.

Edit: But maybe Trump is...:dunno

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, funhusker said:

The fact that Hillary Clinton lost is proof that she and her deep state friends aren't nearly as scary and powerful as some crazy people claim them to be.

No, it isn't.

In comparison to Putin, he does it as the president and with state control over the media. Hillary had neither of those things.

6 hours ago, Landlord said:

No, it isn't.

In comparison to Putin, he does it as the president and with state control over the media. Hillary had neither of those things.

Which would make her not powerful enough to sway an election. Right?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

On 7/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, Moiraine said:

It continues to amaze me what people think the Clintons are capable of. You’d think if they were that capable, even if it’s murdering people, that people would give them more respect for being geniuses.

You don't think that all  Bill's trips on Epsteins plane, a handful without security raises any concerns at all? 

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, man eating mastodon said:

You don't think that all  Bill's trips on Epsteins plane, a handful without security raises any concerns at all? 

Um, what elicited this question?

I would not be surprised at all if it turned out Clinton was a rapist/child molestor. I can think that without believing in the dumbass conspiracy theories about the Clintons. His potentially being a child molester doesn’t mean he has the power to have Epstein murdered under Trump’s DOJ or various other murders there are conspiracy theories about where either he or Hillary had someone murdered. Honestly it’s crazy to think that a bunch of police/security would do his bidding. Most don’t like Democrats or Clinton. It’s amazing how many conspiracies there are about Hillary especially. 

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Landlord said:

Which would have nothing to do with whatever hypothetical back room washington power she could have.

I'll admit it.  I'm not sure what you're even trying to get at.

Are you claiming that it is a possibility that the Clintons could have a lot of power "behind the scenes", but they just can't use that power because it's "behind the scenes?"