epstein

23 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Related, I'm sure:

If Andrew goes down in this investigation, does he cooperate and name names of others he saw using Epstein's services?

i am sure maxwell has named a few names.    has she named all of them?  who knows but i would guess andrew was 1 of them.   

10 hours ago, funhusker said:

I haven’t followed this case very closely, but I have a question.  How on earth are these “John Does” not sitting in jail right now?  They’re worried about embarrassment? WTF!

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/17/us/ghislaine-maxwell-john-does/index.html

I dont think they've yet been investigated and charged with anything.  Her backing off keeping them secret though leads me to believe we'll know more about them soon, and hopefully charges come shortly after (not sure what statue of limitations might be and I'd assume there are multiple states or countries their charges would potentially be brought up in which would also require some extra work)

• Plus1 1
  • 4 weeks later...

• 6 months later...

The documentary on Epstien that I saw mentioned a long-standing curiosity among friends and associates as to how Jeffrey became as wealthy as he was. Although he worked on the hedge fund side of things -- as did colleagues -- there was never a paper trail that explained how he afforded all the things he owned and did, often at a much higher level than more experienced and higher ranked associates. 

22 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

The documentary on Epstien that I saw mentioned a long-standing curiosity among friends and associates as to how Jeffrey became as wealthy as he was. Although he worked on the hedge fund side of things -- as did colleagues -- there was never a paper trail that explained how he afforded all the things he owned and did, often at a much higher level than more experienced and higher ranked associates. 

Did you see the Victoria's Secret doc on Hulu? 

Les Wexner just gave Epstein authority over a ton of stuff. Super sketchy 

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

There were very rich and powerful people involved in this. 

• Plus1 1