epstein

In September 2002, Epstein flew Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet. Flight records show Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times to at least a dozen international locations. Flight logs did not list any secret service detail for several trips....

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I heard someone mention double jeopardy on the radio this morning, but how can that apply if any of the accusers are different? You can’t go on a raping/murdering spree just because you were previously charged with raping/murdering someone. 

Doesn't apply unless one of the accusers brought charges before and that is the only accuser this person has but that seems unlikely.

6 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I heard someone mention double jeopardy on the radio this morning, but how can that apply if any of the accusers are different? You can’t go on a raping/murdering spree just because you were previously charged with raping/murdering someone. 

I think there are new allegations a d information in this case that would exclude him from double jeopardy.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

DOJ should be held accountable for this - if he was on suicide watch, as he should have been after the first attempt a few weeks ago there would have been a person watching him (not a camera) 24/7, all his sheets, shoelaces etc would have been taken away.   Instead he had overnight with no checks until 7:30 am?

I feel for the poor victims who were brave enough to file charges and come forward and push this after the FL AG sat on it and now they get no time in court to punish him.  

Nevermind the rich and powerful men that Epstein had info on and was supposed to come out.  Convenient.