Which 2018 injured husker will have the biggest impact

There were a lot of injured players last year. Which do you think will have the greatest impact in 2019. First to come to mind for me are Ferguson, Honas, Wilderman, Jurgens, Rogers, Jones and others.

I see Ferguson having a big year, he was pretty special when he was in. I think Honas will need a few games to get his confidence back and will have a strong second half of the season along with Jurgens.

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, brophog said:

I saw a guy who spent the season lost and confused, but improving in that respect as the season went on. 

I think that's a relatively accurate description. Thing is, guy's extremely athletic. If he takes to his coaching with his position coaches he could make a great impact.

As for the topic of the OP, I'll go with Jurgens just because that's what I want to happen.   :)

10 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Also Adrian was actually hurt in 18 too. He will probably have a big impact this year.

I was thinking originally about guys that had injuries that forced them to miss most of the season last year. Martinez was hurt and probably not 100% all last year which is actually pretty awesome to think he could be even better.

• Plus1 1

Ferg or Domann for me. We need that OLB presence in a bad way and I think both of those guys have good skill sets for this defense. Ferg seemed much more confident in his role in interviews this spring so hopefully he plays with that same mentality.

Outside of those two, we could really use Jurgens if he can make it happen. I'm a little skeptical he can come in and be our starting center this year given when he made the switch and his injury history but he has all the talent in the world so I wouldn't be surprised if he can pull it off.