B1G Media Day

1 hour ago, GSG said:

From what I read it sounds like everything will go through the Fox Sports app eventually

That sucks. The Fox app always tells me that the game isn't available in my area. I thought thats what streaming was for! Also the replay on BTN2Go was available anytime 24 hours after the game. I wonder if the replays will be on demand like that with the Fox app.

13 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

That sucks. The Fox app always tells me that the game isn't available in my area. I thought thats what streaming was for! Also the replay on BTN2Go was available anytime 24 hours after the game. I wonder if the replays will be on demand like that with the Fox app.

https://awfulannouncing.com/streaming/btn2go-streaming-is-shifting-to-within-the-fox-sports-app.html

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Thanks_Tom RR said:

Scott looks like he's bigger than Howard, and Howard is jacked!

Holy crap Adrian is mature. He sounds like a 40, 50, year old man. Not a true Sophomore! He's got a good head on his shoulders. All three of those guys sound like great young men, and good representatives for NU.

“I still want to get back to a day that, when we test at Nebraska, it’s a big deal,” Frost said. “I remember that. It was in your guys’ papers every year, twice a year when we tested in our 40, our agility run, our squat, our clean, our vertical jump. It was competitive, it was impressive, it was a big deal.”

Things might not be at the level they were in the 90s just yet, but Frost said his team was significantly closer than it was a year ago.

“Some of the numbers I’m seeing now are night-and-day different from when I arrived,” Frost said. “It’s going to make a big difference.”

HOL

• Plus1 1