best TV source to watch games?

54 minutes ago, HS_Coach_C said:

Apparently it has to do with location as Hulu Live will only let you stream at your home location, but I guess the IP address with WiFi hotspots covers too large of an area and is not exact enough to be the same as your home location. This is their horrible attempt at making sure no one shares logins.

Your IP address doesn't change from using a wifi hotspot - whatever your phone's IP address is is also what outside websites and services will see it as. I'd say more likely what's happening is that they're using a crappy geolocation service. I live in Austin, but sites' geolocation often thinks I live in Houston, over 150 miles away. When I lived in Wichita, they thought I was in Kansas City or even Minneapolis.

I totally thought that was John Candy till now as well.   :dunno

Oh, and funny story about the sharing of the account.  I shared it with my brother and his family.  The other folks I've shared it with just get me lunch every once in a while or something, not that I ask.  My brother has decided to mail me a card and a $10 check every month.  Jeez, it's not even worth going to bank for that!  :lol:

Reminded me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry finally cashed in all those checks his grandma had been giving him for years, and it bounced.  

• Plus1 2

On 7/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, 87skers said:

I also cut the cord a couple months ago. Started using IXQtv. $40 a month and has every channel you can think of. All the sports channels and more 

I never heard of it but I’m kicking this one around. Thanks!