Dedrick Mills

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

Willie Canty makes an appearance in the background. Dominick Watt has a nice catch. Good Nebraska shoutouts. 

Jeff Sims is a whiny little girl, though. 

I'm very happy that guy didn't end up on the staff a few years ago. 

1 hour ago, Atbone95 said:

Willie Canty makes an appearance in the background. Dominick Watt has a nice catch. Good Nebraska shoutouts. 

Jeff Sims is a whiny little girl, though. 

Haha.  Sims is a whiny girl??  Dude has some swag to him.  Also looks like he has some structure and discipline in his program as opposed to the others. Liked him much more than the old EMCC coach or brown.  

Yeah, Sims is kind of a baby...but I think it is just the fact that JC coaching is basically like the most annoying level of coaching there is...I think he left but I am not sure...but coaches don't take JC gigs to stay there...You coach JC (as a head coach) for one of two reasons...

1.  You are building your resume

2.  You are rebuilding your resume

Being an asst special teams coach at UGA pays better and is better than being a JC coach.

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, knapplc said:

I assume we're talking about the new season of Stranger Things?

Whoops. My bad. On the newest season of Last Chance U on Netflix. 

Mills won't show up until season four of Stranger Things. He's going to be the world's response to the upside down. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, swmohusker said:

Haha.  Sims is a whiny girl??  Dude has some swag to him.  Also looks like he has some structure and discipline in his program as opposed to the others. Liked him much more than the old EMCC coach or brown.  

I don't think it needs to be a comparison of who is better or worse. They can both be whiny children. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Hans Gruber said:

I don't think it needs to be a comparison of who is better or worse. They can both be whiny children. 

They may be both whiny children but Sims can actually coach. Brown wins by having far superior talent and has just enough coaching ability. 

On 7/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, swmohusker said:

Sims is a jack wagon, but the dude has been successful at the JuCo level. I remember very well when he coached at Fort Scott. I had several buddies play for him there. He treated his players and assistant coaches like crap and threw fits if he didn't get his way. Bo caliber tantrums. He got ran out of Fort Scott because he freaked out and started cussing out umpires and other fans at his kids little league baseball game. IMO he should have stayed at the JuCo level, and he won't have the level of success he's used to now that he's at the D2 level because he won't be able to get the quality of athletes he had at JuCo. Plus Missouri Southern's school or community has never really supported the football team there