Fantastic Four Reboot

If they can pull the Season 1 story with a modern reboot of their origin story and have the main 'villian' be Namor, could help plant the seeds for 'Secret Wars' and tie in the X-Men.   Hint at Doctor Doom in the credits and I think they'll have a great movie on their hands.

• Fire 1

Let's talk cast: while this is a middling photoshop, I think John Krasinski would be a fantastic(!) choice for Reed Richards; you could even try and hire his wife, Emily Blunt, for Sue Storm. (Fun fact: both of them were already up for characters in the MCU: Krasinski screen tested for Captain America, and Blunt was the original choice to play Black Widow before she had to back out.)

John-Krasinski-Fantastic-Four-Reed-Richa

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 11:37 AM, sho said:

If they can pull the Season 1 story with a modern reboot of their origin story and have the main 'villian' be Namor, could help plant the seeds for 'Secret Wars' and tie in the X-Men.   Hint at Doctor Doom in the credits and I think they'll have a great movie on their hands.

Wasn't Namor just named the villain for Black Panther 2?

12 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Wasn't Namor just named the villain for Black Panther 2?

I don't know if that's official, but I have heard he is rumored to be part of BP2.   I still think Namor would be better suited for FF.   I have also heard rumors that Kraven the Hunter will be part of BP2, I can see Kraven hunting the most dangerous game, the Black Panther as a story line.  I'm don't know what story line they can have for Wakanda, which from previous scenes, is in central Africa and not a coastal country, and Namor together.  I'm sure there are several storylines for it, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

4 hours ago, sho said:

I don't know if that's official, but I have heard he is rumored to be part of BP2.   I still think Namor would be better suited for FF.   I have also heard rumors that Kraven the Hunter will be part of BP2, I can see Kraven hunting the most dangerous game, the Black Panther as a story line.  I'm don't know what story line they can have for Wakanda, which from previous scenes, is in central Africa and not a coastal country, and Namor together.  I'm sure there are several storylines for it, I can't think of any off the top of my head.

I also think that Namor fits in better with the Fantastic Four, as he and Reed are part of the Illuminati, and the whole thing when he tries to sleep with Sue Storm.