Used Boxers - All Right, Which One Of You Did This?

Someone sent Scott Frost a 22-year old pair of underwear

High expectations and a fan base as rabid as Nebraska’s means a busy schedule at media days. During one of Frost’s media appearances, he let loose with an excellent story about his first year back home. Speaking with SiriusXM, Frost revealed an interesting “perk” of the job.

“I’ve said this a couple times but one of the things I wasn’t expecting is all the stuff people send me,” Frost said. “It’s funny in life how when you don’t have any money, nobody gives you anything. Then you get in a role like this and I get gifts sent to my office all the time.

What’s the best one?

“I’ve gotten some good ones,” Frost said. “I got a rocking horse for my son and a plane that’s a rocker for him. I get clothes for the two kids. Then I get some weird stuff, too. I got a pair of used boxers. It was pretty obvious (they were used). The guy said, ‘these are the boxer shorts I was wearing when you guys beat Missouri in 97 and I thought you’d want to have them.’ And he was wrong.”

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Blackshirt316 said:

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've watched a lot of football and I tell you people do that all the time.

Love that episode/moment.