Another marijuana citation...

5 minutes ago, Landlord said:

I hope the senior leaders are all also making sure that the players never ever drive a mile over the speed limit, be super duper honest on their taxes, never connect to unsecured wifi networks, having poker nights or march madness brackets, wear their seatbelts, definitely don't allow any underage drinking, never pee outside, update their drivers licenses when they move to nebraska, and god I hope none of them are sharing Netflix accounts.

What is wrong with connecting to an unsecured WiFi network? Maybe it is just an open public WiFi network. The person operating the network might be breaching the contract with their ISP by allowing anyone to connect the the network. I think cracking a secured WiFi would be illegal. 

Need to relax Nebraska law, the toughest in the nation. Just follow Oklahoma path. On paper, "medical" MJ law but honestly, recreational purpose. Marijuana licenses (users) are a little bit easier to obtain ... very little barriers for "patients" (no doctor required). Right now, +150,000 Okie people approved license to buy legal marijuana. Also approved +3,000 licenses for growers, +1,500 licenses for dispensaries and 1000 licenses for processors.

Four blocks away from my house (Norman OK). You noticed drive-thru window? image.gif.eabe2be2578c6f27987561c8e208f939.gif.
"Cheeseburger w/tomato, french fries, malt and weed" image.gif.03e556a3264276144c07325531b66a23.gif:D

KPW77yX.png

https://kfor.com/2019/06/26/one-year-in-oklahoma-medical-marijuana-user-numbers-top-states/

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/the-honeypot-shop

image.gif

47 minutes ago, Mavric said:

No.  You ignored the context so that you could over-generalize.

There was no context other than @BRV920 saying that because pot is illegal, the players should not do it. 

So that's either a stupid opinion or a selective and inconsistent one that only applies to weed but with a bad argument.