challenge for trump supporters

I 100% agree...stuff like that and telling coworkers to go f#&% off or go f#&% themselves is and should get you canned.

I never thought that co-workers said mean/rude things to each other but I guess it happens a lot.  And I guess a lot of people are okay with it.

• Plus1 2

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I 100% agree...stuff like that and telling coworkers to go f#&% off or go f#&% themselves is and should get you canned.

I never thought that co-workers said mean/rude things to each other but I guess it happens a lot.  And I guess a lot of people are okay with it.

You won't let that go will you

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No, it is what this thread is about.  Seeing if you can say mean/nasty/rude/offensive/aggressive things at work and if you will/can get away with it.

it's actually a challenge to trumpers.   i look forward to them reporting back tomorrow night and letting us know how it went if they did act like trump for 1 day.

8 minutes ago, teachercd said:

No, it is what this thread is about.  Seeing if you can say mean/nasty/rude/offensive/aggressive things at work and if you will/can get away with it.

Not exactly what the thread is about, more like see how long you can act like our President before you get canned. The President acts this way unprovoked. If someone is being provoked by another coworker its easy to see how something like that could be said without any pink slips issued, but we have been over that ad naseum so I'll leave it there.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Not exactly what the thread is about, more like see how long you can act like our President before you get canned. The President acts this way unprovoked. If someone is being provoked by another coworker its easy to see how something like that could be said without any pink slips issued, but we have been over that ad naseum so I'll leave it there.

Sounds good.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Eye roll

let it go.  Some times that is the only way to communicate with someone who is being habitually offensive and not listening to more reasonable please to stop their behavior at a workplace.

• Plus1 1
21 minutes ago, commando said:

what are the odds any trump supporters actually take this challenge?  

I am going to put the odds at 0.

If I was so rich that I never had to work again...I would be happy to go tell an old boss of mine (that I am still terrified of) to f#&% off...but that is about it for me.

Just now, Scarlet Overkill said:

Eye roll

let it go.  Some times that is the only way to communicate with someone who is being habitually offensive and not listening to more reasonable please to stop their behavior at a workplace.

I agree, if someone is saying something you don't like and find offensive you have to do something.