2019 Fan Day - 8/1

Anyone going? I'm busy AGAIN and cannot go this year.

Here's the event map.  Note the big change - you cannot get in line for Frost's autograph if you are not a kid involved in the Husker JV Program.  That may cut the line by a few hundred people.

Nebraska fans are reminded that this Thursday evening will be the 2019 Nebraska Football Fan Day presented by U.S. Cellular, with the event held from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at Memorial Stadium. Fan Day is annually the best opportunity for fans to meet and greet the Nebraska football players, coaches and staff before kickoff.

Traffic flow for lines for players will be will be similar to last season. All players will be seated on the field near the West sideline, with lines running across the field from East to West. Assistant coaches will be seated with their respective position groups.

eUBhP3v.png

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Did anyone go? I couldn't, so I looked around for some pictures. Seems like, from this, that attendance was way down.

ksFht2J.jpg

I was there. Spent most of the time with my son in the line for Frost which eliminated about 250 people from being on the field as the line went through the practice center.

Although still plenty of people there, at one point I heard the QB line was about 250 yards long.