Fall Camp Notes

41 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Can't remember where I saw it, but one of the coaches (Held?) was talking about Mo being a high metabolism guy who's up and down at lot on his weight. If that's true he could very easily bulk up some in the off season when they aren't working as hard and then shed weight fast once they hit fall camp. Might be a guy who just naturally carries little body fat and doesn't have the bulk other guys do.

I have absolutely no idea what that would be like :blink::lol:

6 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

If Washington wants to give me his metabolism problem, I’m all for it. I’m willing to make sacrifices for this team. 

I believe the term is "take one for the team"....but, I'm guessing you avoided it for a good reason. :lol:

All kidding aside, I would also be willing to take that metabolism off his hands.

2 hours ago, 307husker said:

Mirror muscles don't make powerful football players.  Who cares about arms on a RB??? 

Hips, thighs, and a powerful midsection make athletes.  Biceps and 6 packs are for the mirror dancers. 

If I didn't care about fumbles I could agree with you.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Unless I missed it, there was no Verduzco clip in this video. How do you do a report video without a Verduzco clip? I guess the quarterbacks are boring this year because we have our starter.

Verduzco on 2 tipped balls that the defense got: "Man those guys went after those two balls in the air like sharks on chum. It was awesome. It was something to watch."

8 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I'm clearly still a little traumatized from MR's last season, because when I saw this article headline, I immediately became cynical and thought 'oh, like in 2017's fall camp? We saw how that turned out.' :lol:

Hahaha!!!  The defense traumatizing the offense also could have been due to the average play of the O-line and Tanner Lee.

• Plus1 2