Fall Camp Notes

29 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

This is about the only thread I can even handle right now.  Tired of all the "rival or not rival", preseaons rankings, blah, blah, blah of the off season.  Give me practice or give me games!!!!!!

I understand abot rival or no and preseason rankings, but how do you feel about 2 qbs on the field at the same time?!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/11/2019 at 7:09 PM, Husker in WI said:

Looks like #58 to me, which would be Josh Wegener. #28 is Luke Reimer - true freshman walkon, he's had a few shout outs. Makes a nice tackle right after that play too. 

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/driving-for-alex-davis-draws-more-praise-looking-for-game/article_a2f0624d-9f02-5842-814a-8c49f52e6146.html

Freshman walk-on linebacker Luke Reimer, a Lincoln North Star graduate, walloped a pulling offensive lineman about halfway through the video.

Reimer is one of five freshman walk-ons to crack the 110-man camp roster, a feather in the cap in its own right, and physicality like that certainly will not go unnoticed.

More than just physicality, a whole lotta "want it" on that play.  Hope to see more of that this season and less imitations of speed bumps.

8 minutes ago, runningblind said:

I understand abot rival or no and preseason rankings, but how do you feel about 2 qbs on the field at the same time?!

Yeah, that's good, but it could have been covered in the practice thread....plus....show it to me on the field, don't just talk about it!!!  LOL  (you got me on that one...fair and square)

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, grandpasknee said:

This is about the only thread I can even handle right now.  Tired of all the "rival or not rival", preseaons rankings, blah, blah, blah of the off season.  Give me practice or give me games!!!!!!

I was thinking the same thing. Most of the topics are redundant, or repetitive....

Maybe I'll wonder into the political cess pool, and see how my friends in there are doing 

:DCc:

@Moiraine

• Haha 1