Fall Camp Notes

8 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Glad to see this.  Miller has always caught me as a very good teammate, enthusiastic, hard worker.  Maybe not as gifted as others, but one of my favorite players because of how he carries himself. Happy to see the staff getting a lot out of him.  

Yeah to be perfectly honest I haven't been terribly excited at all about Miller thus far so good to read something like this.  We shall see.

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's fantastic...and if that's the case, he'll get a scholarship.  This is probably an example of a kid that should have been offered one out of HS.

But as Ruud said, he played so many positions it is kinda hard to know he’d have this sort of aptitude. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

That's fantastic...and if that's the case, he'll get a scholarship.  This is probably an example of a kid that should have been offered one out of HS.

Looks like Buffalo was his only FBS offer. Attended Junior Day at Nebraska and K-State, but no offer.

11 minutes ago, Decoy73 said:

Nice video. Not sure about that last play though.  Should have ended the clip just before the receiver ran into his blocker (who had just made a good block).  :facepalm:

Watch it again. The CB won that battle. He basically shoved the WR into the ball carrier and almost tackled him with the opposing player. The ball carrier maybe should have cut up but it's hard to know without seeing the rest of the field.

• Plus1 2