Fall Camp Notes

2 hours ago, ZRod said:

We can't even afford to buy the damn practice jerseys? What the heck is Moos doing???

Somebody send Mike Corgan out to buy some new practice jerseys!

On 8/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, gobiggergoredder said:

Does anyone speak Diaco?  I'd like to see this Chinander quote translated.

Not to sound like a prick, but I’m going to be really happy when we finally get to the day when he’s no longer mentioned. Really not meaning to sound like a d bag, but I know it’ll come off that way, but to use Coach Chinander’s word of the day, the dude is/was a turd, a two parter where half sinks and the other floats.... we should just quit the Diaco references forever.

• Thanks 3
On 8/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, Moiraine said:

HEYZAIMYHRFBMHB.20190819161004.JPG

*shiver*

SF: Don't worry guys, they used to call me Beefstacks McFrost.

Ryan Held: No one's ever called him that.

Seriously dude, you gotta lay off the workouts if you wanna get in touch with your inner Mangino.  Lookin like a classical Greek god statue.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, El Straino said:

SF: Don't worry guys, they used to call me Beefstacks McFrost.

Ryan Held: No one's ever called him that.

Seriously dude, you gotta lay off the workouts if you wanna get in touch with your inner Mangino.  Lookin like a classical Greek god statue.

Do you ever imagine wearing his skin around your house? Jesus this post is a restraining order waiting to happen. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

Not to sound like a prick, but I’m going to be really happy when we finally get to the day when he’s no longer mentioned. Really not meaning to sound like a d bag, but I know it’ll come off that way, but to use Coach Chinander’s word of the day, the dude is/was a turd, a two parter where half sinks and the other floats.... we should just quit the Diaco references forever.

I agree

8 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

You prick!  Just kidding.  I agree. 

9 hours ago, bisonwiches said:

There's no reasonable reason we should keep mentioning Diaco, the strain is spectacular! Do you feel the strain?

• Plus1 2