Fall Camp Notes

12 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I completely agree with you but it doesn't hurt that everyone be on the same page and know the system. Can assistants be with them? I'm not expecting walk on scrimmages or anything but walking through plays/drills so practice runs smoothly once they are integrated is about what I would imagine.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they are allowed to have contact with the coaches, which could be considered "practice time".

46 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Dumb question here but what were the walkons doing during fall camp? We have ~ 150 players but camp roster is 110. What are the other guys up to? Just curious if anyone knows though I think I have an idea.

The walkons are getting ready for the season too... in their own way.

Image result for working out gif

• Haha 5
14 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think they are allowed to have contact with the coaches, which could be considered "practice time".

I meant GAs not assistant coaches. There are alot of assistants in the program outside of the 10 official assistant coaches I would imagine.

5 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

I meant GAs not assistant coaches. There are alot of assistants in the program outside of the 10 official assistant coaches I would imagine.

I imagine they're around the strength staff who could pass on drills, plays, etc. They all probably have playbooks as well from spring and summer, etc. I also think they could use the facilities to watch film with the rest of the players.

• Plus1 1