2020 F Max Murrell [Stanford Commit]

8 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Your dreaming, scholarship players can not be cut. He can ask them to leave,  but they do not have to.

Can he flat out cut them? No. But let's not act like he can't go up to a player and tell them he's got no intention of playing them at Nebraska. What kid sticks around after hearing that. 

Bottom line is Max can flat out play. He'd be a great fit for what Nebraska does but I don't think he ends up in Lincoln. 

5 hours ago, wiuhusker said:

Can he flat out cut them? No. But let's not act like he can't go up to a player and tell them he's got no intention of playing them at Nebraska. What kid sticks around after hearing that. 

Bottom line is Max can flat out play. He'd be a great fit for what Nebraska does but I don't think he ends up in Lincoln. 

I'm just quoting facts and being realistic.  As all the maybes are getting their schooling straightened out.  Take it for what it is!   I think that Nebraska is behind, because we do not have a clear cut spot for him and I think the staff has been honest with him.  The longer he waits, the more I thinks he wants to be a Husker.  Does he want to wait to see if someone might leave?  Could he pay his way, redshirt and get a scholarship in 2021?  And I know nothing about reclassing.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:58 PM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I'm just quoting facts and being realistic.  As all the maybes are getting their schooling straightened out.  Take it for what it is!   I think that Nebraska is behind, because we do not have a clear cut spot for him and I think the staff has been honest with him.  The longer he waits, the more I thinks he wants to be a Husker.  Does he want to wait to see if someone might leave?  Could he pay his way, redshirt and get a scholarship in 2021?  And I know nothing about reclassing.

He's got enough offers from big schools that there won't be a need to reclassify. He also has a 31 or 32 on his ACT so academics are huge for him. No idea who his top schools are here but I truly don't think Nebraska would be in his top 3 right now. Uphill battle for us for sure. Part of the problem I think was that he was the last of the MIllard North kids to get an offer. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mavric changed the title to 2020 F Max Murrell [Stanford Commit]