Fall Camp Pressers

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

One of my favorite things about this coaching staff is I've heard multiple coaches; Austin, Fisher, Verduzco, probably others, talk about objective ways they score the players. I think it's great that they combine that with the eye test. At the end of the video he says the OL in last year's scrimmages were scoring in the single digits (out of 100) for technique and now they are scoring in the 70-80% range.

Obviously judging the technique can be subjective too, so it's not perfect, but it's something they can look back to from 30 days ago that they documented rather than just going on their gut.

On an unrelated note, Will Farniok's eyes sure are purdy.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Husker in WI said:

Gotta love a reporter asking about Brenden "James." You can mess that up when he's a freshman, not when he's going into his third year as a starter.

Off topic a little but there is a clip in the bus tour thread of the matchup with Jamies and big Daniels and Jamies just looks like a beast. Glad to see he is ok with his elbow and I really think he can have a great year

Gage County's Official Coach Hat Rankings:

1. Fisher - the detail on the underside of the bill this year is really cool

2. Ruud - look at the salt stain on the bill, dude is working as hard as the players!

3. Chinander - black version of Ruud's

4. Tuioti - love the camo, thought about making #2

Dewitt, come on coach, go back and dig in the box and find a hat with a N on it.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Gage County's Official Coach Hat Rankings:

1. Fisher - the detail on the underside of the bill this year is really cool

2. Ruud - look at the salt stain on the bill, dude is working as hard as the players!

3. Chinander - black version of Ruud's

4. Tuioti - love the camo, thought about making #2

Dewitt, come on coach, go back and dig in the box and find a hat with a N on it.

I am a big fan of the hat Ruud is wearing. Wish I could find it somewhere.