BTN Bus Tour - In Lincoln August 19th

6 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Saban has seemed to do ok with high assistant turnover.

Saban's attitude seems to be "If I'm hiring the best guys as assistants, then of course it's just a matter of time until they get a head coaching offer." That, and it allows him to learn new things from different assistants and incorporate different ideas into his system.

6 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Saban has seemed to do ok with high assistant turnover.  The offense is Frost- he can train new assistants.  With all other positions, who knows, maybe we get an upgrade.  

Not trying to discredit Saban at all, but he does have the luxury at this point of having NFL talent across the board. No doubt he built a winner, but the autopilot level of it at this point does not allow for the easiest analysis of actual coaching prowess in the assistant field. Hopefully our organization can get there in the future, but for a "remodel" type project, it absolutely matters that you are able to hire and retain quality coaches as best as you are able. 

1 hour ago, man eating mastodon said:

No one has commented on Stanley Jacksons hair... 

22 minutes ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

I did last night when I first saw him rambling on.  “WHO CUTS YOUR HAIR?!”

It's been brought up before. The thing that confuses me the most about it is it's obvious he would look decent bald.

asicontinueto-go-bald-every-day-is-botht

QKb6JEmLh2Lbx4Mo5iF-DDslcnHVYB-0TAHEiIbe

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Toe said:

There's a point in balding when the way you comb your hair makes a huge difference, but some guys cling desperately to it way past the time to let it go...

There's a point in balding where you just gotta shave it short or all the way off.  

I've already informed my wife that if I ever end up with the horse shoe around my head, it's all coming off.

• Plus1 1

Its also kinda their job to beat around the bush. They have to hit on every team and create intrigue. They are advertising the B1G and that clip wasn't a 'give me your prediction' type thing, just an overview of what they saw in the West. They sounded similar on the East video thats just what this is. They aren't losing credibility because they aren't prediciting a winner because they aren't supposed to in that clip.

• Fire 1