Pump-Up Video Season

On 8/6/2019 at 6:53 PM, Scarlet Overkill said:

I think I might have to watch the whole game soon.

Same. Love seeing Josh Mitchell manhandle that Olineman 

On 8/6/2019 at 11:33 PM, Landlord said:

i miss the days of making these

Phenomenal editing. 

12 hours ago, Landlord said:

I still get chills every time I watch that Miami video. It's by far the most popular hobby thing I've ever done.

Oh dang, you made those?! Bravo man. Very impressive. That Miami one is insanely good. Gets my blood going every time I watch it. 

This is the best video I’ve seen to date. Frost was the keynote speaker at the Empowering Tomorrows Leaders Conference put on by US Strategic Command. He is speaking to military leaders at Offutt, AFB. Humble, well spoken and wise. I’ve watched it 4 times. It’s roughly 50 minutes of tremendous insight. 

This... is Nebraska.

26 minutes ago, Gage County said:

The video was not on the original 45! My sis and I were grade schoolers when this chart buster was released, we'd get our husker gear on and dance. Glad there weren't cell phones and yt back then. 

I have always heard The Bear knew his football. This confirms it for me. 

On 8/18/2019 at 7:57 PM, ZMagers22 said:

This is the best video I’ve seen to date. Frost was the keynote speaker at the Empowering Tomorrows Leaders Conference put on by US Strategic Command. He is speaking to military leaders at Offutt, AFB. Humble, well spoken and wise. I’ve watched it 4 times. It’s roughly 50 minutes of tremendous insight. 

This... is Nebraska.

Damn just watched it, gives me chills man... a dynasty is brewing that's for sure.

• Plus1 1