One Player from the Riley Disaster

Surprised no one has said Ozigbo.  Another year in Frost's system and I think he could match Royce Freeman's SR year numbers (1500 yards, 16 TDs).

If it's someone who didn't play for Frost either DPE or Gates would be really interesting.

For defense I'm going to go off the beaten path and say either Dedrick Young or Michael Rose-Ivey.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedDenver said:

But I'd like to have seen what Tommy Armstrong could have done in Frost's offense.

I suspect he would've been buried on the depth chart. Verduzco wouldn't let him get away with being as bad of a passer as he was.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 30-50 Feral Hogs said:

Wasn't that just a freak accident?

The injury was a total freak accident.  I don't think anything could have been done to avoid the injury.  His rehab might have been helped with the current strength staff, but that's pure speculation on my part.  Different guys will heal and rehab differently.

• Plus1 2
Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

The injury was a total freak accident.  I don't think anything could have been done to avoid the injury.  His rehab might have been helped with the current strength staff, but that's pure speculation on my part.  Different guys will heal and rehab differently.

I definitely think this current staff wouldn't have done any worse with his rehab.  But I agree with you that I don't see how something like what happened to him was preventable.

• Plus1 1