Nebraska well represented on College Football All-Time All American Teams

Admittedly this is just CBS Sports version on the All-Time All American teams at the 150th anniversary of the sport. But for Nebraska fan, it is a fond look back at the excellence of the past:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-turns-150-all-time-all-america-team-features-the-games-greatest-ever/

As the article states, four Nebraska players and five positions on the first team, 2 more than anyone else. Nebraska also has 3 on the 2nd team and 2 "honorable mentions." Like most all-time lists, there is a certain amount of recency bias, but this list isn't too bad in that regard.

1st team - Frazier, Rimington, Suh, Rodgers (two positions: punt returner and all purpose player)

2nd Team - Will Shields, Rich Glover, Alex Henery

Receiving votes - Aaron Taylor, Dominic Raiola

The one name that sticks out to me not on the list for Husker fan is Bob Brown. I was too young to remember much of his college days, I just know he was the Baddest O-Lineman on the planet in the late 60s and early 70s.