Three weeks till...

i remember last off-season being terribly long, but this one is worse. last year i was quite anxious, and honestly, quite nervous about the direction of the program. Now, this off-season is friggin horrible because "we can see that sunshine at the end of the tunnel, and it isnt a train." We have potential, and we also have a very tough schedule.

Lets go HUSKERS! :restore

I think what's making this one "longer" - at least for me - is the fact that this team is balanced right on the edge. What I mean is that, barring injuries, the potential is there for a truly outstanding season. But if there are a few key injuries, we could concievably not win as many as last year. To me, that points out the depth issue which is now being corrected, but isn't quite there yet.

Unlike the year before, there is no team on the schedule that you look at them and say, "This is a sure-fire loss". Every game is one that we can win - and most of them are games we should win. The year before, that wasn't the case.

Folks, that's what's driving me crazy this off-season - this team is poised to have a great season, and I can't wait to watch it unfold. No sense of dread this year!

Keep it in the midwest where it belongs. Only the select few on the left coast (CFN and such) know about goin' absofreakinlutely nuts till Sept. Out here it's the Slippers, Bangels, Codgers, Flakers and Fathers. Or TUNA FISHING YEAH BABY

GBR