5 programs primed for resurgence: Nebraska

1 hour ago, WalksBehindtheRows said:

Not the case at all.

Yeah, you only have a handful of posts here, and you've been pimping same obscure site here for four years now, all articles written by the same guy. I'm guessing you're Clint?

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

This article was also posted on:

A Miami forum, canesinsight.com, by a guy who joined today and has three total posts

An Arkansas forum, hogville.net, by a guy who has linked several stories from the gasnsports site and is also being called out for doing so on their site.

I didn't bother to check any other forums after those two.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

This article was also posted on:

A Miami forum, canesinsight.com, by a guy who joined today and has three total posts

An Arkansas forum, hogville.net, by a guy who has linked several stories from the gasnsports site and is also being called out for doing so on their site.

I didn't bother to check any other forums after those two.

I can’t criticize a guy hustling. Good on him for trying to make his way in this world. I just wish it was an actually well written article. 

And you know, just be honest about said hustling. 

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, kozzman555 said:

I can’t criticize a guy hustling. Good on him for trying to make his way in this world. I just wish it was an actually well written article. 

And you know, just be honest about said hustling. 

I don't mind the hustle nearly as much if you are honest about it being self promotion. If you're trying to vaguely suggest you're a random person linking some random site you're not connected to, I won't engage based on principle. If you're like, "Hey guys, I run this site and wrote this article you might enjoy, check it out if you'd like" I will probably check it out.

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
8 hours ago, Landlord said:

I don't mind the hustle nearly as much if you are honest about it being self promotion. If you're trying to vaguely suggest you're a random person linking some random site you're not connected to, I won't engage based on principle. If you're like, "Hey guys, I run this site and wrote this article you might enjoy, check it out if you'd like" I will probably check it out.

I'm with you, that's fair.