CB Ronald Delancy III

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

31 members have voted

1. 1. To which school Delancy III commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Fullyhusked said:

That’s not my point. Delancey was “#1 on the board” and now he’s not. 

You ever been a guy/girls #1, go on a date, hit it off, then not see each other for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden you’re on the outside looking in? 

Life isn’t static and recruiting is an example of that. You should try to add something productive. 

• Fire 1

4 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I don't know why you are trying to pick a fight with one of the most if not the most well respected members when it comes to recruiting insight. Do you have any information to provide?

Doesn’t take much to compile summaries from 247 posts. Insiders aren’t insiders.

3 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

If I was compiling summaries from 247 and taking credit for them, I'd be telling the members here that Jackson Bratton is a legit get for us. I am selective for a reason and thats because 98 percent of the time, I really don't know.

My most "insider" moments here go back to the 2010-2011 years and thats because I knew and grew up with the CA kids on the roster, Jason Ankrah, and believe it or not was a point of contact for Curtis Carter during his recruitment. I had to speak to Joni Duff to get clearance for that because Curtis and I hit it off through FB which was illegal at the time. I can tell you exactly when the recruiting fell off on that. 

I worked at a Community College here in SoCal and met a bunch of college coaches, camp directors, and recruiting analysts. If I ever speak about the recruitment of kids, it's because I sent out a text asking someone who is in the know. It's through those contacts that I found out about Frost signing with Nebraska and that it took a little longer than expected because of a staff hold up with Troy Walters.

For the rest of the members on this board, I am sorry for divulging all this stuff, and coming off like a name dropping idiot. I hope you guys understand. 

You are good man. We appreciate your information don't listen to the haters and trolls

• Plus1 2
31 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

If I was compiling summaries from 247 and taking credit for them, I'd be telling the members here that Jackson Bratton is a legit get for us. I am selective for a reason and thats because 98 percent of the time, I really don't know.

My most "insider" moments here go back to the 2010-2011 years and thats because I knew and grew up with the CA kids on the roster, Jason Ankrah, and believe it or not was a point of contact for Curtis Carter during his recruitment. I had to speak to Joni Duff to get clearance for that because Curtis and I hit it off through FB which was an NCAA violation at the time. I can tell you exactly when the recruiting fell off on that. 

I worked at a Community College here in SoCal and met a bunch of college coaches, camp directors, and recruiting analysts. If I ever speak about the recruitment of kids, it's because I sent out a text asking someone who is in the know. It's through those contacts that I found out about Frost signing with Nebraska and that it took a little longer than expected because of a staff hold up with Troy Walters.

For the rest of the members on this board, I am sorry for divulging all this stuff, and coming off like a name dropping idiot. I hope you guys understand. 

You just had to son somebody real quick no big deal.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Vince R. said:

My most "insider" moments here go back to the 2010-2011 years and thats because I knew and grew up with the CA kids on the roster, Jason Ankrah, and believe it or not was a point of contact for Curtis Carter during his recruitment. I had to speak to Joni Duff to get clearance for that because Curtis and I hit it off through FB which was an NCAA violation at the time. I can tell you exactly when the recruiting fell off on that. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897c2ce195142b2f83c28

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Ronald Delancy III [Nebraska Commit]

5 minutes ago, ArkanSkers said:

I know someone mentioned something about Slusher’s last visit not going as well, is that why this became a committable offer? Or was it always a committable offer? Just wondering from the back and forth between folks is all. Welcome aboard! GBR

I'm not really sure one had much to do with the other.  I think it's pretty likely that we're taking four DBs anyway and maybe we'd take a fifth if we had someone else we really liked.  And we seem to like guys who can play all over the backfield so we look to be taking all guys who can play corner knowing that a couple of them will probably end up at safety.  Which makes good sense to me.

• Plus1 3
  • Mavric changed the title to CB Ronald Delancy III
  • Mavric pinned this topic