Rank the Alternates - 2019 edition

knapplc

Alternates  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, LumberJackSker said:

2012 is just horrible, i can't believe someone got paid to design those and then they got approved. 

I also don't get the love for last years, the helmets to me look terrible.

In photos the helmets looked bad. In the game you could barely see the stitching pattern, and they just looked kinda off-white.

The jerseys were  :Fire::Fire::Fire: though.

• Plus1 1

21 minutes ago, QMany said:

I was curious, so I looked it up...

• 2012 W v. Wisconsin
  • 2013 L v. UCLA
  • 2014 W v. Illinois
  • 2015 L v. Northwestern
  • 2016 W v. Northwestern
  • 2017 L v. Wisconsin
  • 2018 W v. Illinois

:wacko:

Ok so we want to go with the Illinois pattern except that’s an away game so we are screwed. 

2016 all white with chrome was the best. Until I see them in a game, I'd put 2019 at 2nd. 

The 2017 uniforms I'd actually prefer as our regular classic look in games. Not the mesh jersey of course, but only with the B1G and Adidas patches and those red socks and plain black Adidas shoes.

• Plus1 1
3 hours ago, FTW said:

2016 all white with chrome was the best. Until I see them in a game, I'd put 2019 at 2nd. 

The 2017 uniforms I'd actually prefer as our regular classic look in games. Not the mesh jersey of course, but only with the B1G and Adidas patches and those red socks and plain black Adidas shoes.

We went with our regular unis but black shoes and red socks against Michigan State last year. Looked great and I hoped we'd do it more frequently from now on.

23 hours ago, Landlord said:

We went with our regular unis but black shoes and red socks against Michigan State last year. Looked great and I hoped we'd do it more frequently from now on.

Ya that was a cool look. Almost identical to the 2001 home uniforms. I just love the classic look. We can't get away with uniform changes like other schools (Oregon, etc.)