Rank the Alternates - 2019 edition

knapplc

Alternates  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to still go for 2013 on at technically.  To me, the last four don't *really* count as alternates.  They basically just changed the colors around without making any real design changes or re-did an old jersey.

I think 2019 and 2016 are really sweet.  But - to me - they're not quite in the same category.  I think I'd rank them both ahead of 2013 as far as just which one I like better.  But Adidas does a lot better job of not screwing things up when they just tweak something we already had instead of try to come up with something totally new.

• Fire 2

Just now, Minnesota_husker said:

2016 is my #1.

2019 is in top 3, probably with 2015.

2012 is easily the worst. 

To me

2014 is easily the worst 

2012 being 2nd worse

2015 sucked because I couldnt read the numbers at the stadium very well because they were so reflective.

2019 is best.

Then 16, 17, 18, 9 (not in order).

I guess I like the ones that aren’t super different from our normal ones. Probably because most of the very different ones have just been ugly. I think it’s possible to create a different one I really like; they just haven’t yet. 

• Plus1 1